10 Lessons Learned that Sum Up 2020:
2020…a Year for the history books. Here are 10 things that I learned along the way that summarize the year for me.
- We cannot rest on our laurels
- If there is one constant thing in this world, it is change. We have to keep learning, pivoting and adjusting.
- Health really is wealth.
- Nothing more valuable than enjoying experiences with those you love.
- Document the journey often and enjoy the ride.
- Learn a valuable skill — keep reading
- Being prepared or planning forward is a lot better than not being prepared at all.
- Being financially savvy has never been more important.
- Multiple streams of income is better than 1 — guaranteed income is better than uncertain income — tax free $ is better than taxable $
- Not much is stopping you but you.